Friday, January 6, 2017

ROSE GOLD Smokey Eyes Makeup

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Lately I have obsession with rose gold, shimmery and metallic as now become a trend for 2017.
Because it give me such a glamour and festive look.
Not only that, the colour really brings up the romantic side.

This look is very easy and simple to do.
How do I can say that?
Because my technique still far away from pro hahaha

Click below to watch


Don't forget to subscribe my channel and follow me on instagram too 💗

Products that I used for this look:
 FACE
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Light
  • COVER FX Contour Kit in N Light
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
  • NARS Contour Blush in Olympia
  • M.A.C Magic Dust Powder (Nutcracker Sweet Edition) in Yum Yum Yum
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
 EYES
  • Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Definer in Medium Brown
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold
  • M.A.C Frost in Amber Light
  • M.A.C Spellbinder Shadow in Retrograde
  • M.A.C Pigment in Copper Sparkle
  • Star Lash Perfect Touch Eyeliner in Rich Black Waterproof
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
  • Heimish Shadow Palette in Meringue
  • Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen in Fatal Black
 LIPS
  • NYX Cosmic Metals in Speed of Light


Hope you enjoy it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^