Wednesday, January 25, 2017

ROCKSTAR BABY MAKEUP TUTORIAL || LADIES JOURNAL

♥ HELLO LOVE 

To pull my inner rockstar, so I guess this is my own version of rockstar with edgy looking yet badass. I hope you like it :)


Products that I used for this look:
♥ FACE
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector MOONSTONE
- The Face Shop Oil Clear Blotting Powder
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- M.A.C Magic Dust Powder (Nutcracker Sweet Edition) in Yum Yum Yum
- Beige Chuu Newbown Cushion Foundation

♥ EYES
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Definer in Medium Brown
- Urban Decay Vice Palette
- M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment Shadow in Violet
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper 
- Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen in Fatal Black

♥ LIPS
- NYX Liquid Suede in Stone Fox


I hope you enjoy it.
Do let me know what do you think :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^