Monday, January 2, 2017

HOLIDAY GLAM [COLLABORATION with Joanne of UrHappyBunnie]

♥ HELLO LOVE 

December 2016 already over and January 2017 is here for us. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone :)
More amazing things for us on this year.
With that me and my beautiful friend Joanne are collaborating doing our Holiday makeup look. I guess some of you may know her, I ever did collaboration before too with her (before my old blog got hacked). We have been into a good friend through out blogging and continue to our instagram life and facebook for years and we are still counting. The beautiful and sweet lady I have know in this industry, she is also very humble, kind, lovely and has very beautiful smile.
 Do don't forget to see her blog here

This time round, I would love to share my festive look with simple but still in something sparkling and metallic also very wearable to wear for any kind of event.



Because of my Asian eyes shape and also the space between my eyelids to the eyebrows are pretty close that don't allow me to throw so many colours, so I bring the basic technique with very simple way to do. I definitely love my rose gold with shimmery. 
I am using M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment Poudre Eclat in Rose for my eyes. Super love it. 
Not to forget my lips that I topped it up with metallic finish by NYX Cosmetics in Speed of Light.




Product that I used:
Laneige Holiday BB Cushion 

Cover FX contour & highlight palette
Pony Effect powder
NYX Cosmetics contour & highlight palette and Cosmic Metal Lip Cream in "Speed of Light"
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment Poudre Eclat in "Rose" & blush on Nutcracker Sweet edition in "Yum Yum Yum"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Definer in "Medium Brown"
Colourpop Cosmetics satin finished in "Panda"
 Innisfree No Seb mineral powder
✨ Maybelline HyperSharp Wing Black Eyeliner
Helena Rubinstein Cosmetics Lash Queen Fatal Black in "Magnetic Black"
Hourglass Cosmetics Brilliant Strobe Light



I hope you all enjoy it and would love to know your opinion for sure :)
Don't forget to check Joanne's blog here

💖💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR 💖💖

Thank you for reading my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^