Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Soft Daily Makeup feat. Heimish "dailism" Eye Palette LOVESOME BRINK

♥ HELLO LOVE 


This time round I would love to give you the review about 'dailism' Eye Palette LOVESOME BRINK from Heimish that CHARIS sent me over to try out. You guys shall try the products on my blog link.



Can you see how pretty the colours are? OMG... I can't believe I could love these colours. Since all the colours are pretty soft and subtle, typical that you can wear it out for your daily makeup. Sorry guys, I lost my words for these hahaha... Actually all these colours are pretty pigmented and stay lasting.

Here my makeup tutorial for you to see how pretty and subtle the eyeshadow are.


Please feel free to subscribe and give this video a thumb up!

https://hicharis.net/ladiesjournal/G9


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^