Tuesday, November 8, 2016

HydraShine Regenalift Treatment at The Knightsbridge Clinic - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

This time round I want to share about my experienced  with The Knightsbridge Clinic. This clinic basically is offering aesthetic treatment with zero downtime. Located at downtown area in Singapore which is very convenient to go.  When I reached, they served me very well and so nice. They have those cozy feeling and welcoming when you come. I guess, I shall make it into the point on my treatment because I know you all guys want more about it. 

The Knightsbridge Clinic is a premium medical aesthetics clinic on the fringe of the CBD of Singapore. It is located just a stone’s throw away from famous tourist spots like Maxwell Food Centre (celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay tried to replicate the taste of Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice here), the Sri Mariamman temple, the Buddha Relic Tooth (Fo Ya Si) Temple, Chinatown Food Street (Smith Street), Chinatown Shopping Street, Chinatown Heritage Centre and watering holes of Club Street and Ann Siang Hill. The clinic is inspired by the upmarket shopping and residential Knightsbridge district in central London. (The clinic is now situated at a temporary premise as the final clinic premise is still under renovation.)

Besides offering non-invasive clinic-based aesthetic procedures with minimal downtime that elicits natural looking results, the clinic also prides itself on providing a luxurious and comfortable experience for the discerning client who values deluxe, customer-oriented service. 
The team at The Knightsbridge Clinic, provides a gentle, affable personal touch. We understand that it is a highly stressful experience to enter an aesthetic clinic to get some procedures done to your face and body, not knowing at the beginning if the end-results are worth the investment. Besides providing effective, beautiful and highly natural aesthetic results, we also provide a highly personal and friendly touch, from enquiry to consultation to treatment to payment and then follow-up. We do our utmost best to ensure that your experience here is a relaxing, pampering and satisfying one.
The clinic assistants and therapists also possess the CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services, the highest qualification in Singapore for spa and therapeutic beauty treatments, awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology, the education arm of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.
***

The treatment that I chose was HydraShine Reganalift. What it is? By placing  necessary nutrients into skin layers directly and accurately resultin in a plump, supple and radiant complexion.

Using a special and precise topical delivery system that is highly popular in Korea and Taiwan, 5 droplets of HydraShine Serums are introduced into the skin at a time, at a precise depth of 0.6mm to 1.6mm ( depending on the thickness of the individual’s skin thickness). It allows for the exact placement of the necessary ‘nutrients’ into the skin layer directly and accurately,  thus stimulating the cells in the skin layer directly.

You can expect your skin to become :
1. fairer and radiant
2. plump and hydrated
3. shiny, firm, supple and smoother
4. pigments to lighten

The protocol is 1 session of treatment, performed once a month. A course may consist of 3 sessions ( or more if the skin issues are more severe). The positive results of the skin will last for 1-1.5 years, before one repeats the course again. Of course, Korean, Taiwanese and China celebrities and movie stars are known to undergo this treatment every month to look their best in front of unforgiving cameras!

Strong Numbing Cream is applied to take away almost all discomfort and there is no downtime involved and one can go back right to work ( all thanks to Dr Israr Wong’s specially formulated Stem Cell EGF Mask, which is produced in Seoul).


HYDRASHINE REGENALIFT (consists of Restyl Skinboosters, 80% Stem Cell Serums, Botox and other contents)
starts from $650 onwards.
**The Knightsbridge Clinic’s proprietory Stem Cell EGF Growth Factor Mask is recommended after treatment for the fastest recovery and more effective results from the treatment.**

***

Okay back to my review. They started with preparation on my face by cleansing to make sure my face is clean, after that they put the cream to numb my face. Why they need to numb my face because they will use a machine which has needle to inject the serum into my skin, so it basically to reduce the pain while the process on going. I was very nervous and the nurses keep calming me that I will okay LOL... For sure it was my first time experience.

numb-ing process
After numbing process and let me wait for awhile, they cleaned my face for the next procedure a.k.a. injecting the serum into my skin. I didn't have a chance to take any picture while the doctor was doing the injection into my skin. He (Dr. Joshua Chong) was trying to comfort me by chit-chatting. It was painful but bearable kind of painful and I am not used to it T.T

This is the machine that they used
On going the injection, the nurse helped the doctor by appying the serum to help my skin reduce the swollen and stop the bleeding. I know that sounds scary but it was kind of poking needle and little red dots are on my face after that. After the process were done, my face looked like having so many freckles LOL

Here are the improvement (but I didn't took it everyday because I forgot T.T  )

Day 1
Day 3
Day 7
The improvement that I feel after a week from the treatment was done:
1. definitely feel hydrated
2. my freckles kind of not so obvious
3. skin more firming

What do you think? Can you see the improvement on my face?

This treatment supposedly to be done withing 3x for each month to get a better and long lasting result. So basically, I only done my first one but withing 1 week I can see improvement already. So I guess it is really work.

If you ever have similar kind of experienced or maybe you have better options of treatment, you could share with me here too.


For any inquiries and questions, feel free to email them at:  questions@knightsbridgeclinic.sg

The Knightsbridge Clinic
277A South Bridge Road, Singapore 058826

Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11AM-7PM
Saturday: 11AM-4PM
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS & PH

Contact: +65 9730 9399





*Review are base on my own honest and humble experienced. 
**All photos in this post are non-edited or filtered 




Thank you for reading my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^