Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Beauty Eyes with ESQIDO - Unforgettable Mink False Eyelashes Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

It has been awhile since last time I did a review for ESQIDO Eyelashes. This time I want to show you how lovely their Unforgettable Mink False Eyelashes that can perfectly give a natural look but still beautiful.



Not to forget their Compinion Eyelashes Glue which already my favourite since for the first time they sent me (refer to my previous ESQIDO review). Once again, the glue is really good, stick very well all day long and dry faster.



This lashes is really lovely with natural look but still shopiscated my style. If you ever meet me before, you know that I have a very small Asian eyes. And we all know that eyelashes helped alot on making our eyes open up beautifully as long as we choose a correct design for our eyes shape. 
I personally love something natural looking and still give a great effect for my eyes.

For more more information, feel free to check the link below:

Thank you so much to ESQIDO for letting me having some of your amazing products. Thank you for keep making me stay beautiful. Your eyelashes are amazing where I can keep using it a lot of time and still good condition :)

You all should try their products, I am not joking with their quality. I do believe a lot of bloggers ever tried and love it.

Thank you for reading my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^