Thursday, September 3, 2015

MULAWEAR X OKDGG - YOGA Apparel

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Very long that I didn't update about my blog regarding my busy with works but I am back again now :) Currently I am not only doing rock climbing and pole dance, as well acro yoga and aerial hoop and silk. It was so fun and until now I feel like want to keep learn it as I can. 
As per what all of us knows that exercise also become a trend, not only to get healthier life but part of fashion. If you follow me on instagram, you will see how happy I am everytime I get or purchase my new exercise out fit hehehe

Now I am collaborating with OKDGG with MULAWEAR brand. Mulawear is Korean yoga apparel that one of favorite brand in Korea itself. The material is pretty comfortable and the design is very secure to our lovely boobs and comfortable. Not only that, pattern that they bring are totally lovely. If you realise I am a black or basic colour person. Never know that I will love pattern, colourful and motif such as floral.


Let's take a look what I chose:

1. Mulawear Night View

I wore S Size
Exact how it looks like on me
Details




2. Mulawear Flower Garden
I wore S Size
Exact how it looks like on me
Details


3. Mulawear Bright Green

I wore S Size
Exact how it looks like on me
Details

This brand is a must try for you all who like do any kind of exercise. Trust me, not only the design is pretty but also so comfortable. Material has a very good quality that you won't regret to have it :)

Do let me know what you think and what is your favorite exercise apparel! I do love to share and exchange about gym, pole and yoga wear. My wardrobe full of exercise wear instead of my office wear LOL

Thank you OKDGG and Mulawear for this opportunities. I really do love what I have. Totally in love.

Thank you for reading.Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^