Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Body Shop Vitamine E Eyes Cube - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Have you heard about VITAMINE E EYES CUBE from The Body Shop?
This is a special edition which Vitamin E Eyes Cube is new ingenious anti-fatigue eye stick. In one gentle sweep, it instantly revives and refreshes the eye area to fight signs of tiredness caused by dryness. Enriched with wheatgerm oil, one of the highest natural sources of vitamin E, the Eyes Cube protects the eye area with moisture. 



Texture
It's quite soft and smooth. Very convenience to my skin. There's no harm feeling and no shooting feeling either. Not sticky at all for sure, so you don't have to worry if it will ruin your makeup or not. 

Review
It's very handy because of the size. Come with stick which pretty easy to use as well. First time I used this, kind of just a normal stick balm. There's no mint and anything which would give you a shock, but to be honest I do love use this. I don't know why but it's pretty nice on my eye bag. I feel calm on my skin.

Price + Size
It'a about SGD 19.00 with size 4gr.


If you have tired eyes, you may want to try this product which is really revive appearance of tired eyes. As well can reduce dry lines, eye bags and dark circles. 


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^