Thursday, June 25, 2015

Maybelline Hypersharp Wingliner - Review + Swatch

♥ HELLO LOVE 


The story of this powerhouse beauty brand, today a favorite of women in over 100 countries, began with a bold young woman who wanted to stand out – starting with more glamorous eyes. In 1915, Mabel Williams mixed coal dust with Vaseline and used this to amp up her lashes and brows. That's how it started and so successful until today, which this year Maybelline brand getting ready to turn 100 years old.


I have learnt to express my unique beauty by rocking the world with an edgy style and smokey makeup looks. I will never leave home without my favourite Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara & Masterliner. 


My smokey makeup look

Review
What I love from this product:
  1. Very thin tip, I can do my wing liner from very think line to thicker line. It states 0.01mm to 2mm. Very unique flat tip to use.
  2. Quick dry, so I don't have to worry and wait for so long to let it dry. It's just as soon as you draw the line.
  3. The black colour is very intense, so it make it even sharper and defined.

By the way, I heard they are running an interesting promotion in Watsons this month. Purchase an eyeliner and a mascara and you'll get to choose 3 nail polishes from Maybelline as well as a limited edition Maybelline Makeup Organiser - buy 2 get 4!



How?
Go to selected Watson store which has this Floor Stand Maybelline Queen of New York


Step 1: Choose 1 eyeliner
Choose from: Hypersharp 0.05mm ($21.90), Hypersharp 0.01mm Brown or Black ($21.90), Hypersharp Wing ($23.90)



Step 2: Choose 1 Mascara
Choose from: Rocket Mascara ($19.90), Falsies Mascara ($21.90), Magnum Mascara ($21.90), Magnum Cat Eyes Mascara ($21.90)


Step 3: Pick any 3 FREE Color Show Nail Color. Choose from 9 dazzling colors


Step 4: Take 1 limited edition Maybelline makeup organizer


Go and grab it fast while stocks last!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^