Sunday, January 11, 2015

KOREAN Fashion Feat. OKDGG with FRANCISKAY

♥ HELLO LOVE 

My style always more to black, edgy and a little Gothic on me. Good challenge that I kind of get it from FRANCISKAY costume jewelry shop is really amazing. I found what I love for sure :)

I still work together and partnership with OKDGG

You can go and take a look for good quality of jewelry over here. I really give this website good stars. Their quality is really good, I can make sure you :)


I choose these 2 badass as my lovers:

from left to right
1. Noir Epingle Chain Necklace
2. 
Vera chic bracelet 

How do I look? :p

And here are my #OOTD that I wore. I still sweet but yet badass look hehehe


Impression
I have good impression with their products quality. Because I have sensitive skin which I can't always take all kind of jewelry. For their stuff, I have no problem. I find it, their products are good investment for long term.
You can get free word wide shipping if you purchase more than $100. What else that you are waiting for? hehehe...


Thank you OKDGG and FRANCISKAY
Happy shopping! :p


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^