Monday, December 29, 2014

KOREAN FASHION FEAT. OKDGG with MADAM4060

♥ HELLO LOVE 

After my 1st collaboration with OKDGG, now we work together again. This time I want to share that even Madam fashion won't make you look like a madam anyway :) 

First of all, please take a look Madam4060 website. They are selling very chic and luxury fashion for madam, but we can work it out without looking old either.



1. Handbag - BG41105




2. Top - BL41203



#OOTD
Impression
I am pretty happy with the quality and the design. As per what you see, I don't look old right? (I hope lol)
I love simple design which can give you a chic feel. If you want to look more casual, jeans or hot pants will be great on it as well. Over here I wear my leather pants with lace design (more like my style). This website is focusing on madam style, so you might want to let your mom to try it :) Whatever the age, all women still need to look fashionable right? :D
Their shipping is pretty fast and is international shipping.

What do you think about OKDGG and Madam4060 ? Happy shopping! :)


Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^