Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lash Perm by Etude House - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I am not a mascara person, but when I tried this for the first time, I really like it. Thank you so much Clozette for Lash Perm All Shockcara by Etude House.


Impression
The brushes are so fine and really fit to my ASIAN eyes, which I have a problem with my lashes because I have short and very think lashes ;( 
I know with small brushes will give length effect to your lashes because it will separate your lashes so well. And it's not only that. I am quite amaze by having a little bit thicker lashes than my usual lashes. 
Another good news, it is WATERPROOF mascara. I have tried this for my beach party and it proved that really waterproof from smudging. Also happened to me I got wet under the rain LOL Awesome! :D

Packaging
Well normally you always see Etude House packaging with super cute lovely and girly right? Yes they are still and now they bring up to another level of girly :D


Share with me what is you favorite mascara and why?


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^