Tuesday, October 14, 2014

POND'S Flawless White BB+ in Beige - Review + Swatches

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Are you a BB Cream kind of person? If the answer is yes, then you need to have a try this one from POND'S :)
POND'S flawless white BB+ with whitening Expert BB Cream give you SPF 30 PA++


Packaging
The packaging is so pretty with pink colour tube. For me, this is so girly :P

Texture
Is very light and smooth texture. But is not water base but more like cream base. 

Smells
I only can tell that the smells is not too strong, I can feel a little sweet and powdery. Totally a nice smells.

Feels
I can tell that is a light to medium coverage on me. A little bit thick but actually just nice for coverage. Beige is a little bit dark for my skin tone. But the good point is giving my skin tone kind of warm instead being super fair like zombie lol
Even though a little thick but is not sticky or give a cakey kind of look, and yet with instant natural coverage, it's also can brighten up your skin.

Size
This full size about Net. Weight 25gr

I recommend you to try this for sure :)

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your writing style and it is a great review. If you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^