Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Favorite Place to Chill - Roosevelt's Dinner&Bar

♥ HELLO LOVE 


I have been loving this place to chill, mostly for my brunch and dinner and yes mostly I love to come alone, even sometime I will bring my friends as well :)
Let me introduce you this place, and I know most of you already know this place so well :)

Locate at 331 New Bridge Road #01-02 Singapore

From breakfast to dinner, all so good. Here are some of the foods that I have been tried before.

Breakfast

Eggs Benedict
$16
Eggs Roosevelt
$17
Main - Burger
Crispy Chicken Burger
$16
Candied Bacon Beef Burger
$20

Waffles

Truffle Scrambled Egg Waffles
$16
Chocolate Banana Waffles
$12

Desserts
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pot
$10
Flourless Chocolate Cake
$10
Coffee
Cappuccino
$4.80
Espresso
$3.50
Review:
Basically I love the place, and all the waitress are super nice to me every time I come. Not only that, about the price range also very worth. Talking about the quality of their foods, you don't have to worry. I find it not bad at all and I love it. Most of the foods that I have been tried all so nice for me. 
If you have been here before, you know how nice this place for sure :)
This place locate just nice Outram Park MRT exit.

FYI: This is not sponsor or advertisement but I just want to share one of my favorite place to go for you all :) 


Hope you enjoy reading this :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have described the Roosevelt's Dinner&Bar expats should visit. On the other hand, if you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have described the place expats should visit. On the other hand, if you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^