Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LJH Smart Power Cream - Review + Swatches

♥ HELLO LOVE 

If you have a very dry kind of skin problem. I find my little secret for you to share that keeps my skin keep hydrate before I start my day: SMART POWER CREAM from LJH


Packaging
1 set (1 box) has 3 tube inside, and for each tube size about 15ml. Each tube is not a plastic material but more like metal zinc I assume.




Texture
I love how smooth and soft it is. Also super moisturizing and give a glow finish looks on my skin. Not sticky at all and rich with water base. This cream is a power. I totally love this cream a lot.

Feels
I do love how this cream moisturize my skin and have shiny healthy effect. Yet really improve my elasticity of my skin a lot.



Price + Size
1 box has 3 tubes of it which each tube size about 15ml, and 1 box is about SGD 80




Hope you enjoy my review! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^