Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Facial Experience Treatment at Porcelain, The Facial Spa - Improvement

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I know that I haven't been updating my treatment with Porcelain since I was pretty bust with my work these past few months ;( But hey, I am back now hehe... At least I can prove it to you how bad my skin was  and the show you the improvement. You can read back my previous post about Extraction Facial that I did to clean my skin from very deep clogged - >> here



So after the last post, I have been repeating with OxyRevive, then Therapist Quintessential, and Cryotherapy.

What is Cryotherapy Facial? You probably already about my review before, here if you haven't.

Poised as an effective solution to aging skin, Cryotherapy chills skin surface to -10°C to restore firmness, tone and radiance to fatigued skin. The chilling process stimulates microcirculation in the skin, resulting in toxin elimination and stimulation of collagen production.


Suitable For
  All Non-Problematic Skin




Procedure
  Double Cleansing
  Cool Stamping 
  Cryotherapy 
  Custom Blended Mask
  Shoulder Massage 
  Needle-less Mesotherapy Benefits
  Decrease Pigmentation
  Face Lifting
  Improve skin tone & texture
  Lighten Acne Scars
  Reduce Fine Lines
  Stimulate Collagen Growth
  Anti-Aging
  Detoxifying
  Increase Skin Radiance
  Long Term Rejuvenation
  Reduce Puffiness & Eye Bags
  Reduce overall skin sensitivity

Benefits  Decrease Pigmentation  Face Lifting  Improve skin tone & texture  Lighten Acne Scars  Reduce Fine Lines  Stimulate Collagen Growth  Anti-Aging  Detoxifying  Increase Skin Radiance  Long Term Rejuvenation  Reduce Puffiness & Eye Bags  Reduce overall skin sensitivity





Not Suitable for
  Patients suffering from acute diseases
  Diabetes
  Impaired Liver Functions
  Hyper Pigmentation
  Fever
  Patients who are undergoing through medical treatment such as Radio or Chemotherapy
  Hair removal done on treatment area on the same day (waxing, threading or IPL)



I will just straight forward show you the improvement that I get during couple treatment that I have been done at PORCELAIN.

First time, my skin was so dull and had a lot of problem. But now I can see big improvement on my skin. To recall you back I will post my old photo how it was.

Last month, Day 1 after extraction 

Last month, Day 3 after extraction
Current result just nice after the last treatment



Price
90 minutes for 250 SGD

Where you can book your appointment?
 Porcelain, The Face Spa
15 Cantonment Road, S089739
Telp: +65 6227 9692

  Porcelain Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway #03-13
Telp: +65 6844 9660
Appointment Hotline: 6227 9692

Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday, 11am - 10pm (last appointment 7.30pm )
Saturday, 9.30am to 8pm (last appointment 6pm )
Sunday, 9.30am to 6pm (last appointment 4pm )

So what are you waiting for? Book your appointment now and let me know how do you feel on your experience? :)

Visit www.porcelain.com.sg for more information on their services.

quote: PFSFENNY 
when booking the appointment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^