Tuesday, September 30, 2014

NOVALASH 24 Hour Cream Shadow Triptych in "Garden of Eden" - Review + Swatches

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Have you heard about NOVALASH brand before? Yes,Novalash is an Eyelash Extensions brand and now they also carry makeup product set. I have "Garden of Eden" on me, in fact they have more of it. They have 5 different sets in total. 
 

Shall we talk about one of my favorite colours?

Garden of Eden

I am not a crazy person over the eyeshadow. I know that a lot of brands also carry cream shadows. Cream shadows normally are more lasting compare to normal shadows. So pretty worth it to have and especially if you need to wear it for such a long day without to look smudging on your face.

Packaging
The packaging is just sweet with magnet box on it. Just stay simple with instructions and also details of the products' colour.


Inside the packaging they have 3 different kind of cream shadow colours; purity, lust, and original sin. Also comes with double sided brush and eye pencil in cardinal sin.



Impressions
The colours are pretty intents and so creamy which is so uneasy to get smudge. Even I swiped it with my fingers. The texture also pretty soft and smooth with shimmery and a little glitter on it. I tried it from morning till the next morning, because I was on a lot of event and clubbing at night. So it was good opportunities to review the products better. And the result is so impressive. The on thing that I don't like from cream shadow, I always have difficulty to blend the colours and give it super harsh line on my eyes. For over all, I love it :)

How to get it?
You can find it at

Lolita, The Beauty Studio
Marina Link at Marina Square #B1-12
Singapore


Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. why does "original sin" look green in the pot but brown on your skin?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^