Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Glow.inthedark_Casings - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I just want to share with you for my new lovely phone casing that I got from glow.inthedarkcasings
I got this 2 lovely phone casing on me and been using the black one (sure so me right?) :p


1st Casing -  no16




2nd Casing -  no4 

Free gift inside :D




Review:
I pretty crazy in love with any glow in the dark. And here are they on my hands. Wohooo... Love it!
Both are not soft rubber but hard casing. So pretty love it. 
Casing came with in good condition and sealed nicely.
How you can achieve the glow in the dark? Well, just face the back under natural lighting for at least 10 minutes before you try to see "glow in the dark" effect.. The longer it's exposed to light, the longer 'glow in the dark' effect would last.
It's very light, not easy to get scratches or dirty.


Thank you very much to glow.inthedark_casings. I really do love it so much :)

Do check them out on
Instagram: @glow.inthedark_casings

Don't forget to quote : Ladies_Journal to get 10% discount with following them on instagram or like their facebook and it's only valid 1 month start from I posted this blog :) So what are you waiting for?



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^