Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Killer is Back! - Photoshoot with ASIAN IMPRESSIONS Part 1

♥ HELLO LOVE 

This is my 2nd time that me and Asian Impressions work together again. Teban (photographer of Asian Impressions)  is an amazing photographer ever. He knows the great angle and once again I didn't find any difficulty to get any shoot from him :)




This time I show more about my fierce to the public. The truth of me and how edgy with my dark side inside me! Yes, this is my comfort zone for sure and I really enjoy it :)



People know me as a fierce kind of girl and some said that I have my own sexy look. Not sure why but I really just being me.


I like to do something fun with more challenging thing. Yes I do challenge my self. I do love sports. 






Something edgy, black, rocker style, badass and yet sexy are totally me.


All of these pictures are taken at Fort Caning Park, Singapore

We had another type of photoshoot which is about my pole dancing life. Stay tune on my blog to see more about that ^.^

Top is from H&M
Lingerie is from Hopeless Lingerie
Legging is from H&M
Necklace is from Forever21
Bracelet is from Lovisa Jewellery
Watch is from HerFashionBox

Photographer: Teban ( Asian Impressions Photography )
MUA: Fenny Yolanda


Thank You for Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^