Sunday, August 31, 2014

Quintessential Facial Experience with Porcelain Face Spa

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I have such a bad skin with very deep clogged pores which also give me a lot of pimples for past few months. I have big trouble about that. Previously, I tried Oxyrevive Treatment that really give me such an awesome experience about their treatment. Since I have a serious problem about my skin, so they suggested me to do Quintessential Facial which will be alternate after Oxyrevive Treatment.

Before I went to the treatment room, they served me with water to drink ( I asked for warm water hehe ). They gave me such a comfortable service. Inez really served me so nice and she is so kind of girl :) Really love her hehe (psssttt... She just cut her hair and she looks so pretty that I didn't tell her on that day hehe )
She gave me a lovely foot spa with warm water ( I LOVE WARM WATER!!! hahaha because I have a lot of injuries, so warm water really helps me to relax a little bit and release the pain ) while waiting for my therapist to come. 

Foot Spa
Wynne , my therapist for this Quintessential Facial. She is such a nice girl and so much patient on me.
Preparing my self on the room

 Preparation for the better skin
Picture below is just nice after the treatment finished. Can tell how red is my face and you also can imagine how bad is my skin for sure.
Day 1
As per what you can see, she really try to clean all my clogged pores also my acne and pimples problem. Totally so deep inside. That's why I have super redness on skin.


Day 2
Day 2: Redness is reducing and all those bumpy skin become smoother and so much softer when I touch it. Because most of my white head, fat and clogged pores already taken away from my skin.

Day 3
Day 3: So much better than 2 days before. As you can tell is so much clearer and less bumpy. I really can not wait until my skin totally clear and smooth again :)

How did I feel for my first time about this?
To be honest, I really feel the pain while she did the clog clearing extraction. But sometimes need to pay for a beauty right? So now that pain is not a problem anymore.

After about more than 1 week, my face become so much clearer and smoother. Trust me! If you have tried this before than you know better than me :) If you really see how much the different my skin is changing from my instagram, then you will know how good this treatment for me.

Suitable For 
  All Skin Types 
  Dull Skin Tone 
   Uneven Skin Tone 
   Clogged Pores 
   Severe Acne / Pimple Problems 
   Acne Scars 
   Saggy Skin 
   Whiteheads / Blackheads 
   Age Spots / Sun Spots 
   Pigmentation 
   Expression Lines 
   Sensitive Skin 

Procedure 
  Double Cleansing 
  Exfoliation 
  Deep Pore Cleansing 
  Custom Blended Serums / Ampoules (Premium) 
  Use of LED / LHE / Radio Frequency / OxyRevive 
  Custom Blended Mask (Premium) 
  Sunscreen 

Benefits 

  Thoroughly deep cleanse skin 
  Maintain skin clarity 
  Refine pores 
  Brighten skin tone 
  Lift and firm skin 
  Smoothen skin 
  Decrease sensitivity 
  Reduce sebum production 
  Stimulate cell renewal 
  Stimulate collagen & elastin production 
  Lighten pigmentation 
  Lighten acne scars 
  Anti-Bacterial 
  Refine fine lines 


Price
90 – 120 minutes | Director Aesthetician $380 | Therapist $200 

Feel free to book your appointment
 Porcelain, The Face Spa
15 Cantonment Road, S089739
Telp: +65 6227 9692

  Porcelain Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway #03-13
Telp: +65 6844 9660

Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday, 11am - 10pm (last appointment 7.30pm )
Saturday, 9.30am to 8pm (last appointment 6pm )
Sunday, 9.30am to 6pm (last appointment 4pm )
So what are you waiting for? Book your appointment now and let me know how do you feel on your experience? :)

quote: PFSFENNY 
when booking the appointment :)




Thank You for Reading!


1 comment:

  1. best massager machineMay 20, 2015 at 11:35 AM

    The healthy foot reflexology massage involves applying pressure to specific points on the feet in order to affect various parts of the body.

    best
    foot massager review

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^