Thursday, July 31, 2014

White Angle Makeup by Ladies Journal

♥ HELLO LOVE 

It has been quite awhile after Bobbi's Amateur Night 2014 that my friend, Adeline been into her first pole competition. She went to final and I really proud of her. Such an honour to be her MUA for her competition. She really looks like a fairy WHITE ANGEL to me! Don't you think so? 

♥ My favorite picture of her ever 
Nothing much with her hair because it is pretty to let it go your hair for doing hairflips. 
I only focusing on her eyes and accessories near her eyes. With silver eyeshadow and glittery dust on her eyes and face, including diamonds and white feathers on her face along the way to her hair.

I am not really remember again what we used for this makeup look. Hahaha We were rushing a lot of things btw. And yes we had so much fun too.

FYI: this is my first time doing MUA for performing day hehe
Thank you so much babe for trusting me as your lovely MUA ♥ ♥ 
  
♥ My pretty model 


Model: Adeline Jo
MUA & Hairdo: Fenny | Ladies Journal
Eye Lashes: Lavie Lash
Clothes: Agua De Alma with DIY Diamond by Adeline Jo
Shoes: Pleaser USA



What do you think? Let me know if you need to know more information about this makeup look :)
If you do interested in pole stuff, go check my instagram or pole blog


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^