Monday, July 7, 2014

Nana After School Makeup Inspired with Charee Lashes no 5296 - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

This makeup look requested from on of my IG follower. You can wear this makeup for daily because it is pretty kind of natural looking.


This is very effortless look and very natural looking. You don't have to wear very heavy makeup to look effortless right? I really had so much fun with this makeup inspired.

Tips for this makeup:
  1. Straight eyebrows with 1 tone colour from your hair. Do it as straight as possible to achieve innocent look.
  2. Natural eyeshadow. Here I use sidecar colour on my eyelids (Naked Palette from Urban Decay ) and darkhorse colour on my corner of my eyelids to brings up bigger look on my Asian eyes hehe and also my bottom eyes, then connect it together at outer corner. For inner corner I used virgin colour to brighten up my eyes look.
  3. Liner up your eyelids following your eyes shape with a thin line.
  4. She has long eye lashes so I use fake lashes with natural looking from Charee no.5296
  5. She has healthy glossy lips, so I use lip tinted in the middle area then following natural pink lipstick to get natural lips. After that I use lipgloss to achieve fuller and glossy look. Don't forget to put highlighter on your cupid bows to sharpen your lips look :)
  6. To get high bridge of your nose, just highlight it nicely.
  7. For cheeks, I just use natural pink with a little shimmery to get fresh looking.


Not forget to mention that my hair is not perm or natural but I used hair styler from GlamPalm to do it. Which is very fast and easy to do by your self and also won't harm or damage your hair even without any hair heat protector :)
Link on my homepage left side. Feel free to purchase it using the discount code to get $15 discount.
Details and review is here


Here are details of the products that I used:
Face
  The Body Shop - Instablur face primer (review here )
  Lee Jiham - Vital CC Cream (review here )
  YSL - Poudre Libre Translucide no.02
  NARS  - Luxor
  Jill Stuart - Blush in Baby Berry no.01
  Cle de Peau - Concealer in Ivory ( review here )

Eyes
  Naked Palette - Urban Decay (sidecar, darkhorse, and virgin )
  Marc Jacobs - Magic Marc'er Precision Pen in black
  YSL - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
  Tom Ford - Brow Sculptor in Chestnut no.03
  Charee Lashes - no.5296

Lips
  Benefit - Lollitint in Candy-Orchird tinted lip & cheek stain
  Dior Addict - Lipstick n0.564 
  Dior - Lip Maximizer no.001

Charee Lashes 5296 REVIEW




Packaging
Still the same like previously I said at Charee Lashes 1313

Feel
This one is more natural looking and more comfortable, because the bones are more flexible following your eyes shape.

Impression
I pretty like with this range, it is more natural look and so comfortable. Also their free glue inside always become plus thing for me. Because it's pretty stick on my eyes very well. Easy to dry as well.
The hairs texture are synthetic, so it is so re-usable for many times. Just need to clean it properly. Pretty durable to wear more than once time.

Details
Colour: Black
Hair Texture: Synthetic

Price: SGD 7.99 inlcuding glue

You can purchase it at www.honeyzcube.com

So what do you think? Will you try out this look? Let me know once you try it out and feel free to ask me if you need more information. I will try as much as I can to answer it :)


Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Love the Natural look eyelash,, (^^)

    http://sakuralisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! you look great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and natural look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    You should try this look


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)
    I think this makeup is really work so well on me hehe


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear.
    Hopefully can help others :)


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. it definitely helped! =) i was actually really interested in trying out falsies recently and your post really came in so timely! Plus the price seems reasonable as well.
    side note, love your display pic! so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really glad that can be helped.
    Yeah the prime really help to smoothen the texture and looks fresh. Thank you so much dear 😘

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^