Saturday, July 26, 2014

Girl with Her Fairy Wedding Dream

♥ HELLO LOVE 


Every single girl always have their own dream to be a princess and all woman want to have a fairy dream with her wedding dress. Why? Because all woman always look the best on their wedding dress they said.




I had so much fun with this photoshoot. I can have a very deep feeling and know how's the bride feeling for their excitement with their wedding dress. I always on my black dress or anything about black. Yes, I am totally black kind of fashion girl hahaha... 
I never know that white dress also can turn me to something so much different.

I don't have to get married to be gorgeous with my fairy wedding dress. Any white dress with long tail sure will give me this feeling hahaha...

This dress that I bought at Bugis and I modify it. How? I cut the long part so I can have 2 looks with 1 dress. Cheap trick for sure :P



MUA: Fenny | Ladies Journal
Accessories: Lovisa

Thank You for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Shinta Dwi AsmaraniJuly 26, 2014 at 7:35 AM

    beautiful wedding dress.
    cocok pakai itu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Btw I just send over the giveaway packet by today :)
    Hope you get it soon and enjoy your pamper hehe

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^