Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Crème Simon Launching in Singapore - Review + Swatch

♥ HELLO LOVE 


I get invited to join Crème Simon launching in Singapore. Honestly, I didn't know about this brand until I attended their launching with cute Crème Simon’s mobile Beauté Boutique. They showed me the journey of Crème Simon since 1860 and beyond. It was awesome to know about all those and how the journey bring the brand to get gold medal and become number 1 the best on that time. Not only that, this brand also carry such a nice quality of products that I really love it when I tried out on the site. 

Crème Simon is a brand from Francè, the creator of this brand was Joseph Simon who love to take long walks along the River Rhone. The sight of laundresses working by the great river inspired him to seek a natural remedy to relieve they dry, chapped hands. On his experimental journey, he made a breakthrough discovery: a pure concoction of seven carefully selected flowers and plants with incredible healing properties. Thus, the first stable cream was born.






I got some goodies from Crème Simon Pop Up Launcing and I met Felicia ( Managing Director ), beautiful and sweet kind of lady. I really had so much fun talk to her :)

To be honest I also love their packaging and concept. So pretty and girly hehe





 Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist

One of my favorite from this range because this toner mist is just not normal water splash on your skin which I found it from some of brands that didn't give a hydrating effect for my skin.
This is can be used not only for your face, also for your body and hair. It's really freshen up! You also can use this as a makeup remover. Multi-function for sure :)



Dermo-Hydrating Tone Mist
swatch
♥ Restorative Light Night Moisturiser

With gel-cream base which can give you a fresh brighter skin when you woke up is totally works through the night. Because this product is really give a good moisturiser for your skin.


Restorative Light Night Moisturiser
Swatch

Lymphatic Contouring & Lifting Gel

This product is detoxing, de-strees, and define you skin. Using massage method is really can give your skin improvement, such as:
  • Slim and Lift facial contours
  • Eliminate skin toxins
  • Less visible lines for smoother, supple skin



Lymphatic Contouring & Lifting Gel
Swatch

Gentle Double Exfoliation Scrub

I love how gentle this facial scrub on my skin, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and also give me fresh feeling after that. This creamy gentle scrub contains 2 kinds of natural beads to refine and revitalize your skin without drying feeling. It's so smooth and soft. Another favorite for my skin routine :)


Gentle Double Exfoliation Scrub
Swatch

Crème Universelle

The legendary crème that adored by generations of women around the world, this cream is a well-loved iconic remedy known for its natural healing power. It helps to moisturise dry scuticles, relieve chapped lips, regenerate dry elbws and cracked heels, soothe sun-burnt skin and relieve common skin irritations. Because it also contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera, and Shea Butter.



Crème Universelle
Swatch
Their products is non-sticky, and smells nice like flowers or plants smell. I really love it and feel so fresh using it :)

Have you tried it before?  What do you think about it? 

Feel free to come down to their mobile Beauté Boutique.
Other than that www.cremesimon.com will take your online shopping :P

 Crème Simon will also be permanently at:
♥ BHG Bishan (launch date is unconfirmed because of renovation works )
♥ Soon Lee at Haji Lane

Thank you for having me as your Blogger of the Month! :)


Thank You for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^