Thursday, July 3, 2014

2NE1 Makeup Inspired by Ladies Journal

♥ HELLO LOVE 


As per what you know that Kpop makeup is become so famous day by day. I love how it goes with Asian face. If you want to get a little bit dramatic just try this makeup look that I got inspired from 2NE1. Dramatic eyeliner really brings up a nice sultry and dramatic look. For sure also open up my small as since I am ASIAN lol

No need to scared to get a little bit experiment with eyeliner.
It's very easy to do if you want to achieve this look.

Everything just try to point to your eyes. Firstly, Wings black liner. I didn't make it as full as her because I want to make my eyes sharper and longer look, but if you give fuller eyeliner, you will achieve bigger eyes look. It's up to you :) Not enough dramatic on your eyes? Go with your bottom liner and fuller eye lashes.



Here are the products that I used:

Face
  Dr.Jart+ - BB Bounce Beauty Balm 
  Jill Stuart - Blush in 01 Baby Berry
  NARS - Luxor

Eyes
  Urban Decay - Naked Palette in Virgin and Naked
  Star Lash - Eyeliner in black
  YSL - Eye Pencil Liner in no.1 Dessin Du Regard
  Lavie Lash - Eye lashes in Fleur

Lips
  YSL - Rouge Volupte Shine no.13


What do you think?
Feel free to share yours here, my facebook page, or instagram :)


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^