Saturday, July 19, 2014

24h Cosme Compact Powder Foundation no.3 - Review + Swatches

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Have you heard about 24h Cosme brand before? This brand originally is from Japan. I got this from meet up event with Tokyo Luxey last Monday. They gave me a bunch of product for us to try. I got 24h Cosme Compact Powder Foundation in no.3 with SPF 15 PA++.
Firstly I thought this will be too dark for me but after awhile I figure it out actually just makes my skin not looks pale again and looks healthier hehehe... Never thought it before until I realize it for sometimes.



It comes with set or you can buy the compact refill by itself, so next time you don't have to buy with the packaging as well :)

Packaging
As per what you see, they have pretty and kawaii (means 'cute' in Japanese ) packaging. With white and polkadots style on it. Packaging material is kind of plastic polymer which pretty light and handy to bring over everywhere you go on you bag. Inside when you open it, the compact comes with mirror which is really helpful for your daily touch up.
With 2 separated between the compact powder foundation and sponge itself, it's really give a good placement to keep your product stay clean.


Smells
I didn't smell anything from this compact powder foundation, and I suspect there's no fragrance a.k.a. fragrance free. So it won't irritate your skin from chemical, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. Means, every type of skins can wear this products. Yeayyyy... :)


Texture
I like the texture, super soft and smoother up the lines on your skin. If you have oily or combination skin like mine, I think this is a good one to keep your skin not looks so oily. I tried it for a day and the result just nice on me, it didn't look super oily like usually I look.

Feels
Since no.3 is the colour that I tried and looks darker on my skin tone, but actually it makes me didn't look so pale in the morning. This is a good thing if you have very pale skin tone. This colour really warms your look. I didn't feel like wearing to much makeup and save my time for separate foundation and powder.  Very light makeup feel on you for sure :)
It's really can cover your pores nicely and smoothly. And also they give you UV protection with SPF 15 PA++, which is actually good enough if most of the time you are with indoor activities.

Left : Without 24h Cosme Compact Powder Foundation
Right: With 24h Cosme Compact Powder Foundation

Ingredients
They products using natural minerals. Mica, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Coral Powder, Tocopherol, Titanium Oxide, (+/-), Ferric Oxides, Talc, Silica 

Size
They only bring it with 1 size, 11 gr.





 Let me know you tried this before and what do you think about it ! :)


Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I always got distracted by the ever-so-kawaii Danbo. Can't wait to hunt this down for my combination/oily skin. Btw, love your blog posts! ^_^


    http://www.diaryofaproductjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Really glad to know that you love it. Share with me when you have it on your hand :)


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^