Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ulzzang Makeup by Ladies Journal

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Korean makeup is still on trend right now. Is more like natural with cute look. Ulzzang makeup also can makes your face looks younger. I will give some tips for your to get simple ulzzang look with makeup :)


First of all, try to draw your eyebrows as straight as possible, straight eyebrows can give an innocent look on your face. Use the colour of your eyebrows 1 tone brighter than your hair.

Second, try to use as minimal and light makeup as possible on your face. It suppose to be fresh and not heavy makeup. Korean makeup is more to as natural as possible, so you should put as light as possible makeup on your face. In here I just use base with compact foundation from covermark.
After that, I am using very light pink on my cheeck just to give a little bit fresh looking on my cheek.

Third, eyes! I didn't to kind of heavy colour on my eyes. I use CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRES IN UTOPIA , and very think eyeliner. Don't forget to your bottom liner to brighten up your eyes and giving a puppy eyes look :)

The last one but not least, lips. Use nude colour or pink colour is really a good choice, but not matte for sure. If you only have matte lipstick, try to add on lipgloss after that. A little glossy can give a healthy lips effect :)

That's all the three important things to do to achieve ulzzang look with makeup!





Here are what I use to get this ulzzang look:

Face
  Urband Decay - Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
  Covermark - Moisture Veil LX in MN20
  Cle de Peau - Concealer in Ivory
  NARS - Luxor
  Jill Stuart - Blush in 01 Baby Berry

Eyes
  Jill Stuart - Eyebrows compact 02 Natural Brown
  Chanel - Illussion d'Ombre in Utopia
  Star Lash - Eyeliner in Black
  Urban Decay - Heavy Metal in Midnight Cowboy
  Lavie Lash - Eye Lash in Chloé

Lips
  YSL - Rouge VOLUPTE no.29

What do you think? If you tried it already, let know with send me your picture with comment below, share on my facebook page, or post it your instagram and tag me @ladies_journal so I know :) Have fun!



Thank you for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Shinta Dwi AsmaraniJune 30, 2014 at 5:57 PM

    beautiful and cute ^^
    suka deh sama warna lipstiknya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik <3 oh ya yg shimmer2 itu pake apa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :)

    Pake Urband Decay Liner - Heavy Metal in Midnight Cowboy


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    It was YSL - Rouge Volupte #29 hehe




    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^