Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beauty by Nature's 4th Store Opening - Blogger Event

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I have been invited for Beauty by Nature Store Opening. It was only a small place but it was a lovely place. Yes it was a private shopping only for blogger that they invite :)

I got my scalp analysis which I choose PHYTO for my personal preference.



I like their SIGNAGE very much! The idea and colours are totally pretty for me hehehe...

Anyway, they had a big discount for all the products that they sell. Awesome right? Hahaha... Of course I must grab as much as I can.

The brands that they bring along:





They really brings a lot of brand over there.
I didn't take all single picture to show you all. So sorry. I was busy on my own shopping LOL...







These are the goodies that I got from Beauty by Nature Store Opening Blogger Event:
♥ 100 SGD Shopping Voucher
♥ 1 set of small size NUXE Paris
♥ Secret De Nuit by PHYTO Paris
♥ Shampoo and Hair Mask by Kéranove 

♥ Mésolift Serum by LIERAC Paris

Anagen Fase Shampoo Homme by Medavita


Follow their Facebook or check their website 


Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^