Monday, May 5, 2014

Tea Party Event with Clozette

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I got invited by Clozette last week at Bliss House, Central ^.^ It was so much fun, I met a lot of nice people there, nice event, nice place and also nice foods (my favorite part lol ). I met so many of my friends and awesome lifestyle & beauty bloggers over there. I really enjoyed my afternoon time over there.





There was couple booths over there:
  • Food area ( my favorite)
  • Pink room - gel manicure service
  • Glitter Tattoo - from PuppyMoo
Yes I got Kiss glitter tattoo on my tummy lol
  • Fashion booth - Smooch The Label & Spendult
Thank you Cherie for your invitation and Clozette for having me there ^.^ So much love for you all! And of course I got my goodie bag hehehe


It was nice to meet my friends again over there (from left to right) : Ena from enabalista (one of their Ambassador), me, Leanne from loveforskincare, Jerlene from musicalhouses (also one of their Ambassador), and Camy from plentyofpretty

More pictures from that event? Go to their Facebook.




Thank you again Clozette! ^.^


Thank you for reading! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^