Saturday, May 17, 2014

Photoshoot with Teban - Asian Impressions

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I reblog again about this photoshoot since I lost all my post previously.
Totally my pleasure can be his model even only for 1 day. He is so kind, nice, and sweet person. My best photographer from Seattle who come so far away to Singapore and we made a great connection until today. He is really so talented and intelligent for me, with a good heart and awesome personality.
Photographer who is really respect about asians ans asian culture. He sees beauty with heart for sure.

How did I manage to get very nice photos with him? Just easy and simple, I have no idea how he made it. But I totally had so much fun and didn't realize he just took the shot and awesomely everything turns so beautiful on his skill and camera ^.^

In the morning we went to Clarke Quay which is very crowded on the night with a lot of pub and bars over there. Turn so quite in the morning. So he suggested me to take that advantage of that nice quite place for photoshoot. Lucky me!




Top : Bugis Village
Bottom : Pull & Bear
Shoes : Timberland

The place is totally match my outfit. Badass looking and my sharp expression really make it more into it.
I am kind of black of girl. Hehehe... 


Top : Bugis Village
Bottom : BlogShopping
Shoes : Timberland

My last outfit is totally different from badass style. I am still badass but more sweet and feminine on my last outfit hehehe
  

Dress: (from my MOM :P )
Heels : Americana


Here is the nice interview that I have about him :) 
click here!

Photographer: Teban ( Asian Impressions Photography )
MUA: Fenny Yolanda


I hope you all enjoy it! ^.^

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^