Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 


I know that most of girls know about this awesome product brand. Either Youth Mud or Super Mud are all amazing. Since I have so much problem on my skin so I choose Super Mud for clearing treatment into my problem skin hehehe...

Why I choose this product? Because I heard a lot of good reviews from my beauty junkie friends so yeah why not I also have a try for it! ^.^ Am I right? Anyway, they won the Insiders' BEAUTY AWARD 2010

Information ( from Sephora website )
What it is:
A scientifically advanced SUPER-MUD™ clearing treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin.

What it is formulated to do:This formula was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. Powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates 


Research results:

Based on consumer trials:After 1 day of use: - 94% felt their skin looked renewed - 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 94% felt it gently cleared their skin On day 7 after using it 3 times in a week: - 98% felt their skin looked renewed - 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 97% felt it gently cleared their skin

Ingredient:
-ACNECIDIC-6™ 4.4%: A proprietary six-acid blend of AHA and BHA acids perfectly PH balanced to deal with damaged skin, de-clog, and minimize pores, pigmentation, scaring, and breakouts. 
-Activated-X Charcoal: An extreme absorption carbon, attracting toxic substances into its mass up to 500 times its volume from all skin types. -K17-Clay™: Extracts and encapsulates excess sebum oils, bacteria, and toxins in a controlled stasis state. -TEAOXI™: Delivers daily fresh natural eucalyptol, natural-linalool oil, and powerful flavonoids direct into the formula from real pieces of eucalyptus leaf.
 
Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.





How do I use it
I just apply it on my face, not too thick for sure and leave it about 20 minutes. After that I wash it with warm water and tadaaaa.... I feel so fresh ^.^

Apply the mask on your face and leave it about 15-20 minutes

After 20 minutes, you will see the mask looks dry all the way and you feel so skin is so tight.
Wash your face with fresh water or warm water to clean all the mask on your face.
Try to do it circular when you clean it gently.

Here is my face after that, no makeup and no filter or photoshop at all.
Pardon my scars, eye bag, panda eyes, pores, etc hahaha
Packaging
The packaging it self is just a normal plastic tube with white colour and thin zinc material (maybe).

Smell
I didn't smell any scent smells but I smell natural minty. So I suspect there's peppermint inside ( feels like want to grab mint sweets now lol )

Feel
First time when I put it on my face, I feel cooling on my skin, and by the time when the mud slightly drying up, I feel my skin a bit tight.
There is also a scrub feeling inside. Is a very good chance when you clean it with water, you also can do gently scrubbing.

Price + Size
Price is about 92 SGD for 34 gr 1.2 fl.oz, I got it from Sephora Ion Orchard. It's quite expensive but I think also worth the price.

Impression
I pretty love it since I really feel so fresh on my skin after using it. When I touched my face, my skin quite soft and I like to touch my face now lol I also notice that my face skin is more radiant and less complexion after using it.
My face kind of combination type of skin, so is very good product for oily skin type. But if you have kind of dry skin type, you may considering to get Youth Mud compare with Super Mud. If not, you will get your skin into breakouts.

What do you think about this product? Or have you tried this before? Will you try this if you have a chance to get it?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^