Sunday, April 27, 2014

Clé de Peau Concealer - Review + Swatches

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Have you heard about Clé de Peau  concealer ?  
I heard a lot of good things from this product. 
I also have been looking a good concealer which is have a nice texture and natural finish.
Now I have it ^.^


Packaging
Come with twist-up stick with elegant look on it. 
Stick type is always more long lasting rather than cream or liquid type. 
Packaging makes so easy to bring everywhere and anywhere
( or maybe not because you may not always need to keep touch-up since it is quite long lasting and nicely set-up ^.^)

Feel
It's very smooth on texture and powdery finish feel when I touch it. Slightly have a creamy feel on it.
Easy to blend using finger tip and I think is more to medium coverage.
FYI: I use Ivory shade which perfectly nice on my face skin tone.

Swatches: Before blend (left) and After blend (right)

Price + Size
I bought this from Tangs, Orchard and it was 116 SGD with 5gr  17oz. 
It's quite expensive but it worth and also good investment!

Impression
I use this for my dark circle under my eyes. 
The way I do is after my foundation and powder, so just use your finger tip to warm it up and tap it under of my eyes.
You don't have to use setting powder anymore, because the powdery finish is just enough to see the result. 
If you do use setting powder after that, it will look so dry.
It last me long for the whole day and still so fresh on me.
I think, I will stick into this high-end concealer for quite long. Let's see how long that I can stay with it. Since so many people said how good it is ^.^



Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^