Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chacott and Freed of London - Singapore Opening

♥ HELLO LOVE 

I have been invited to Chacott and Freed of London Official Opening in Singapore. My honour to join their party! Thank you so much Camy for your invitation. Camy is from Beauty Direct SG which represent a number of beauty labels on Singapore including Star Lash, JUJU Aquamoist, White Label, MVNE to name a few ^.^

So happy to hear that their opening the first flagship store for Chacott and Freed of London in Asia, outside of their home country Japan. FYI: Chacott and Freed of London are two of the esteemed labels for ballet apparels and are well - loved in the circle. Their collection also incorporates a rhythmic gymnastic range as well as yoga wear, gym wear and a professional makeup range. Yeayyy!!! ^.^

Pssttt! I bought their legs warmer for my stretching time and warm up while I do pole dance ^.^ Totally love it! Hehehe...
OMG! They are totally have so many beautiful things that I want to have it hahaha Sorry, still super excited about ^.^ 


Ok, now let's talk about their makeup product, Chacott for Professionals. I do find it that the products are quite pigmented ( according from my own opinion ), very beautiful colours for sure. The brushes is pretty good as well. You may love to try it. The things that you may want to consider, still easy to smudge. For texture is quite soft and smooth.

When you can get all of that?

Chacott and Freed of London
333A Orchard Road
MANDARIN GALLERY #03-21A
Singapore 238897




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^