Friday, April 25, 2014

Backstage Beauty 2.0 with bellabox

♥ HELLO LOVE 

So this beautiful lady invite me to join their bellabox's Backstage Beauty 2.0 Bloggers Event which was happening at Oasia Hotel. I really do enjoy their event for sure. I met so many beautiful bloggers there and we had nice chit chat.What a good night for my Birthday! hehehe Yes happening was on my birthday! ^.^


Bellabox featuring with so many brand that bring to their booths there:
  • Dr. Jart+ 


  • L'OREAL Paris


  • NUXE Paris


  • COVERMARK

  • JACQUELINE BURCHELL


  • hicjuice

  • Babooth - We took some picture and video slow-motion. It was so fun ^.^ 

All those are completely amazing. I feel so VIP class there! All happiness, laughter, fun, omg I can not really tell how fun is that ^.^

from left to right:
Check it Fi's video :




As per what you know that I know them quite long into beauty world ^.^:

More about Bellabox --> https://www.facebook.com/BellaBoxSG





Find yours there ^.^


Thank you so much BELLABOX for having me on your event. I totally love it! ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^