Sunday, February 9, 2014

Chanel Les Beiges - Review

♥ HELLO LOVE 

Talk about : Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA++ on shade No.10 , it has been my lovely daily friend. I did finished once and this is my 2nd one with exact same powder and exact same shades as well. I really do love this. It comes with the brush but the brush is really no use for me. I always end up use my own kabuki brush haha because I don't like this type of brush on me.



Packaging
The packaging is pretty similar with the other Chanel powder or blush packaging, but with beige colour to make it different and lovely. It's not classic chanel. 

Feels
I love the texture. Very soft and smooth. Easy to apply and pretty natural. I wouldn't feel that you are using powder. Normally I always use this after my Chanel Les Beiges All in One Healthy Glow Cream SPF 30 / PA +++ No.10 
And for the smell, I also like the smell it self. Something like sweet, nice, and light to me.
For the coverage, I think it's more to the very light coverage. Because I couldn't see any coverage on me at all. Totally natural look finishes.

Price + Size
It cost me around 80SGD for 12gr / 0.42 oz at any Chanel counter in Singapore.


I really highly recommended this product if you want to get a healthy look. Totally worth your money. This is my current favorite powder at the moment.


Thank You for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I would love to read and reply all your comments ^.^